Edgetec JH Clamp
Specifically designed for fixing toughened glass panels to the front of decks and balconies for a minimalist and sophisticated result. When combined with SentryGlas, which removes the need for a top rail, this system eliminates any obstructions to the view, giving the appearance of glass panels that are simply floating. The fixing points on the front of the deck are concealed behind custom colour-matched cover plates.
For a completely minimalist external look, the JH Clamp features a detail that hides both the clamps and external boundary joists.
- Available powered-coated to your colour choice or with an anodised finish
- Compliant to NZS1170, NZS4223.3.2016 & NZBC Clause F9 & 162C of the Building Act
- Available with 12mm or 15mm toughened glass with top rail, or in SentryGlas without a top rail
- Pool fence compliant (pool fences do not require the top rail)
- Hidden fixing points for a sleek look
- Interlinking top rail in round or rectangular styles
- Custom made for your home
- Engineered and tested to NZ Building Code
- Professionally installed by Maximo